Bryn A. Peterson
Since 2002, Bryn Peterson has been delivering comprehensive legal support on a variety of corporate matters including contracts, mergers, and acquisitions, real estate, insurance, risk management, capital projects, taxation, and audits.
Bryn’s diverse legal background includes eight years as internal legal counsel for multimillion dollar corporations including Green Giant Fresh and Tree Top, and multibillion dollar corporation Darigold, Inc.
As internal legal counsel, he gained experience in a wide range of corporate legal needs, including managing outside counsel and associated costs. Bryn possesses the full range of qualifications to serve successfully in both in-house and contract capacities. His experience spans companies across varied sectors including technology, food/beverage, and agriculture.
- Contract Negotiations
- Capital Expenditures
- Corporate & Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Trademark & Software Licensing
- Client Relationship Management
- Darigold Inc. – Assistant General Counsel
- Tree Top Inc. – Vice President – Legal
- Green Giant Fresh – Corporate Counsel
- Deloitte Tax LLP/Multistate Group – Tax Attorney
- Halverson Applegate PS – Associate Attorney
Professional and Community Activities
- Executive Committee Member for the Corporate Counsel Section of the Washington State Bar Association
- Judge Pro Tem, King County District Court
- Washington State Bar Association Member since 2000
- LL.M. in Taxation: University of Washington School of Law – Seattle, WA
- Juris Doctor: McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific – Sacramento, CA
- BA in Political Science: University of the Pacific – Stockton, CA